Thursday, March 14, 2013

Back From Abroad and Ready to Move Forward!

Hello Hello Advocates!

I am back from India and ready to get back into action with the Sustainability Advocates!  I'd like to thank Phil and Maliha for waking over while I was gone, you guys did a great job.  Anyways, India was amazing and I am excited to share some of my experiences with you guys at our next meeting which will be NEXT THURSDAY, March 21st, at 6:00 pm in 105 PSRC.  If it's nice out we can even move the meeting outside since we get extra hours of daylight now :)  There will also be FREE PIZZA AND DRINKS as well as some cool prizes and give-aways to anyone who brings a new-comer with them.  There is going to be A LOT going on at this meeting.  We will be planning and assigning roles for the mock-oil spill (we need some actors!), discussing the agenda for the PGC Road Tour (They are coming April 26-27!), and we will be ORDERING OUR T-SHIRTS since we will need these for Earth Week.  So, if you are interested in getting a T-shirt bring your check book or cash, they will probably be about $15, but I need to check on this.

Anyways, we need more members so start recruiting and telling your friends!  Earth is going to be huge this year and we need volunteers and lots of people to help out.  I hope to see everyone there :)


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Thanks for a great blog. I was able to get the information that I had been looking for. Thanks once again!

    Voluntariospara Africa

    ReplyDelete